My gf is mad at me because i dont want a physical relationship.?

michael

May 11, 2008
I love her more than anything but i just dont want to sleep with her. To be honest every single time i sleep with a girl, i feel like i hate myself and the girl i've slept with. Im scared if i sleep with her, all the love i have for her will die! Help

Tell her how you feel, and that you don't want to sleep with her. If she truly lives you, then she'll let it go until your ready:) if not, than she's not the one

By its very definition, a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship is a sexual relationship, otherwise it is a close friendship and nothing more.

She has a right to be mad because you both agreed to a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship, which, need I remind you, is by definition sexual.

If you don't wish for a sexual relationship you have to let her know things have changed and you wish to maintain a close friendship only.

By its very definition, a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship is a sexual relationship, otherwise it is a close friendship and nothing more.

She has a right to be mad because you both agreed to a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship, which, need I remind you, is by definition sexual.

If you don't wish for a sexual relationship you have to let her know things have changed and you wish to maintain a close friendship only.

^this is just nonsens spoken from someone fallen on her or his head and should not be heeded.

You should just do as you like to do.
Communication and trust is the key
Respect and give respect.
Sex is just a choice not a MUST.
You do it if you like and when you think the time is right.
Don't do it if you're not ready or don't want to.
The choices and the consequences are truly yours and yours only.

Good luck.

Back