Jehovah, Allah, God, Budda, Jesus, Jacob, Jingle, HIemer, and Schmit. OK.. guys what

junglecubs

Apr 5, 2013
is this all about?
Actually ppl repeat a distinct sound at me (even shout it) tho I do look when i hear it... That doesn't mean I "have" a name. It has nothing to do with anything in all actuallity. Do dogs have names ? sorta...but not really.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > . > . > . > . > . > . > . > . > . > . > . > . > .
BuddAHism is a Religion..I have lived at a buddah house (meditation center) before out of needing a room to rent and it is hierarchy and condemning (at least the monks were there).

sorry for the poor grammer Im ready for milk and bed. Nite.

Whenever I go out!
The people always shout!

... And then draw their swords. Oops. Started the dark ages - my bad.

it is that you are a creature , and there is a creator , who told you through His messengers and Revelations that you shall worship him to gain the Happiness in this life and in the one after it ...

You spelled Buddha wrong, and I'm not entirely sure what your question is asking.

Be sure that there is only ONE God.. 1 Creator..
the reason there is so much of confusion about God today is because the dark-side doesnt want us to know about God..
Seek God for answers and help, and God will answer.. cuz He is near.

There is only one true God, the Creator. That makes him unique, because a Creator is someone who has always been and who can produce something from nothing. He alone deserves the worship due the Creator of all of humankind.

.(1 Corinthians 8:5, 6) For even though there are those who are called “gods,” whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 6 there is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and we through him.

(Revelation 4:11) “You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.”

Back