Can I Legally hunt deer with a firearm without an Adult?

Unknown

May 13, 2008
I live and hunt in Va. I am 14 years old and have my youth hunting liscence and hunters education certificate. How many deer can i kill per year? Can i only hunt on the youth designated day?

I think so. Just check with your parents/guardians and only go to a place you're aloud to go. Ask your guardian first.

There were questions you answered to get that license that had to do with season and tags/permits. You must hunt only in deer season, there is a limit(unknown to me), and I'm going to take an educated guess and say you must have a parent with you to hunt. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005655210373 , read about it here.

The regulations depend on the state. In Wisconsin, if you have a permit to hunt and have taken the hunters safety course and are at least 14 at the start of the season, you can hunt alone. the youth hunt in my state is a bonus day. As far as the amount of deer taken, that depends on the amount of tags you have. You cant kill an animal you don't have a tag to put on. I would check with the people who offered your hunter safety course or call your local DNR office.

Good luck, hope this helped.

Back