Do you believe Christ is the son of the Most High power? The creator of all...

Tee

May 18, 2008
...things created? Q.Do you believe Christ is the son of the Most High power, the creator of all things created (Yes/No)?

If 'No' continue..

Q.Do you believe in the 'Big Bang (explosion)' theory and that life can come from death (Yes/No)?

If 'Yes' continue..

Statement: I could show you plenty of evidence of death occuring from an explosion or 'Big Bang'.

Q.Can you show me evidence where life came from an explosion or 'Big Bang' (Yes/No)?

If 'Yes' continue..

Please site source of your evidence.

Note:Anyone answering outside of the format put forth will get ignored.

1, no

2, yes, but the big bang isnt an explosion, at least not a common explosion, since its the inflation of space

3, abiogenesis, which is still not proved, but probable due to our knowledge of the laws of physics and chemistry

JESUS IS MEXICAN WORKING AT WALMART....

i saw Jesus last week at walmart....

yes. was selling in the electronics section..

It seems that you don't understand what the Big Bang nor what it entails. I suggest actually reading up on the theory rather than using straw man arguments.

aric reese, am I a God too? Do you think Jesus's descendants today are Godly or related to God? If so, where are they today? Don't tell me that's an absurd question, truly if he was son of God, his relatives would be honored still today. I am human just like him, and you are too. He ate food just like you, and all because he performed pretty much only two miracles out of millions else he couldve performed, you guys call him a demigod.

Oh wait, a demigod? Jesus Christ is Lord alongs with his God father? Looks like Christianity isn't part of the one God united religion anymore. Hmmm, are we allowed to call it a paganist religion now? You tell me.

Back