how much data would i need for my verizon plan?

Mar 15, 2013
im trying to figure out the cheapest way to have my sister and i on a plan. all we really do is text/snapchat/twitter etc.... not huge email fans or anything like that and we'd probably rely on wifi a lot of times. so what exactly does the data part of the plan even cover? could we get by with the 1G of data?
the texting/calling is also unlimited. so i just dont see why you need a lot of data haha?

You might not realize it but a lot of petty things eat data. I have Verizon and always get charged the fee for going over. If data is a concern then I would consider getting Sprint since their plans are pretty much unlimited on everything.

To be completely honest...no. I have 4 gig a month and it goes by very quickly and with you two sharing a plan will go by even quicker. Look into their unlimited data plans

Data plan represents how much bandwidth you're going to be using. This includes emails, twitter, YouTube, probably SnapChat, downloading apps and what not. But if you're going to be using WiFi for the majority of the time, then you should be just fine with 1GB of data.

Back