How to burn MP4 to DVD?

Snifyson

Mar 13, 2013
I try to search it up on youtube and google and all I get is spamy programs. Is there a way to burn a disk without downloading anything? I use windows vista. And if I do need to download something, I don't want to see bull programs posted as an answer. I'll try all possible answers. I need to burn an MP4 movie onto a blank dvd disk.

You don't say whether you just want to burn a data disk (simply burn the file onto a disk) or if you want to make a playable DVD with a menu that will automatically start playing.

If you want to make a playable DVD, one possibility is to use a DVD authoring program that you can load the mp4 files into and that will convert them as part of the DVD burning process. This adds time but it frees you from having to do the converting.

To make a playable DVD, use DVD authoring software like DVDFlick.
http://www.dvdflick.net/features.php

To simply burn an mp4 file onto a disk, save it to your computer, go to where it's saved and then just click once on its file icon to highlight it then click on the "Burn" command that's usually in a row of commands above the pane (the open space with the files listed in it).

Back