2002 Acura MDX with 165,000 miles ? HELP!? I was looking at a private owned

Ian

Jun 4, 2008
used 2002 Acura MDX with 165,000 m? I was looking at a private owned used 2002 Acura MDX with 165,000 miles on it. Is that a low number for Acura? How much longer can I expect it to last? They are asking $7000 and Kelley Blue Book says $5500 is what it's worth. I don't know much about cars, but I know Acura's are supposed to be pretty good lasting cars. Please help! Thanks

What is should do it get a car fax on the car make sure it hasn't had any major accidents and ask the owner to provide you with record of how the car was maintained. A car can have many miles on it. The life of the car depends if the owner takes care of it .Also if you know a mechanic you should bring him or her along to look over the car. Good luck

Man I'm sorry but I wouldn't do it, has the trans been replaced? Is the timing belt due (there due every 7 years or 105k miles whichever comes first) those are questions you want to ask, if it's never had a trans it will need one soon,, they had a lot. of torque converter problems also..

Back