Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Isn't it amusing how some people love to claim that gay people are 'shoving' it

in their faces? (YES I posted this in the R&S section because this one of the many places where many people have infamously whined and complained about how the big bad gay community is 'shoving' their 'evil' homosexuality in their faces)

Isn't it amusing how some people love to claim that gay people are 'shoving' it in their faces?
    "I wish I could watch a tv show, a movie, read a story, or simply surf the internet without the gay community SHOVING their filthy life style in our faces!!!"

1. No we're not, we're defending our rights, and if people like you didn't try to suppress or withhold those rights and treated us like 1st class citizens then we wouldn't have this problem in the first place. The reason this is even an issue can be traced back to people like you making life difficult for LGBT people in the beginning. It's your own fault, stop complaining about the mess you (or people like you) started.

2. If seeing two men holding hands or even talking about how they're gay is some how an 'affront', or an 'attack', or 'shoving it' your face...the problem isn't US. The problem is you....because YOU have delicate sensibilities. And we shouldn't have to turn ourselves inside out just to make YOU happy, what a completely SELFISH expectation.

3. You're simply saying things like this because you want to look like a 'martyr' being persecuted and suffocated by the people you 'dared' to disagree with. It's just another foolish and silly attempt to vilify the gay community.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why isn't it shoving heterosexuality in people's faces when straight couples hold hands, kiss, or are a central focus in a movie or television show? There is a huge double standard going on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love how these people claim that homosexuals are "shoving" their lifestyles in our faces just because they frequent t.v. shows now. Yet these same people don't consider that by their logic we heterosexuals have been "shoving" our lifestyles in their faces since the beginning of man.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know. The excuses made by bigots are amusing. They will try to justify anything. They say the same about other minorities, too, such as Atheists; "Uhh I like, I like, I totally get that they don't believe in Jesus but uh, like, why do they have to talk about it?"