My husband won't give me any money? Says he has "none" but always has cigarettes

Teresa

May 14, 2008
My husband won't give me any money? Says he has "none" but always has cigarettes

and beer!? I lost my job when i was pregnant about two years ago. I found a job where i could take our son with me (can't afford daycare and he is not going to pay for it!)He forbid me from taking the job!! Said he did not want me taking our son to work with me... He gave me fifty dollars this weekend and then took it back. He is gone 6 days out of the week!!! He gave me ten dollars like two weeks ago!! He left me a credit card for a bit that was pretty much maxed out! What does he expect me to do since my unemployment checks ran out!!! a few months ago!! I used my money to buy groceries and whatever i needed for the house....sigh...he always brings up the fact that he pays the rent. I guess that is supposed to be enough?? idk..? What do you think? He does not want me to leave the house with his son...but....he won't give me any money either.

If he is gonna bring up rent then I suggest you submit him an invoice for cleaning, cooking, raising your child and pleasuring him. I would say that minimum wage for 24 hours a day would surpass what he pays for rent.

Also, after buying cigarettes and beer I would imagine he truly is broke.

he is struggling because the "man is suppose to support the family." that is a sence of pride he has, he is stressed.

Back