How do i convince my friend to join my religion?

gonjo

Mar 4, 2013
ok so my friend is has never had a religion and now he wants to get involved with church, but he doesn't know which one. he wants to pick between catholic or christian. i am a catholic, and i want to explain to him what my religion is, so what are some things that we believe in, that christians don't? and like what things would convince him?? thanks!

Ok it's simple you can help him but not alone take him to church show him why u choosed this religion then answer his questions if u don't know the answer take him to a priest or pastor he's confused and lost show him how awesome god Is tell him to pray with u and tell god that your friend is in a hole stuck and he can't get out and that he ecknowleges that through Jesus he can get out but only if he will take Jesus's hand and ask if he's ready to take it if yes then he will feel gods peace trust me it will hit him like it hit me ( best feeling of peace ever ...... Unimaginable) but that will be later in his life when he's ready

The fact that you want to convince your friend to join your religion would be enough not to join your religion.

Ask him if all the funny hats worn by all those dusty old men in your Church are interesting or odd.

Hey! I love this question. If you're not sure where to start, ask your parents or preist! they, of course, know mostly everything about the church. The most important part about catholocism is that God sent his son Jesus to be a perfect man and die so that we could live and eventually go to heaven with him :) that's the basis of every christian church. catholocism has several beliefs that differ from other christian churches and here's a website that sums them up pretty well.
http://www.catholic.org/prayers/beliefs.php

One difference between Catholics and other christians that is pretty important, in my opinion, is that Catholics rely not only on the bible for teachings, but also on tradition! which is why the mass remains how it always has been. The bible tells us to follow tradition (2 Thess 2:15) so we do!
Catholics also believe that the eucharist is truly thr body of christ, because he told us the bread he broke is his body.

Sorry this is so long, hope it helped! I will pray for your friend!

Just pray for him and invite him to church. He has to decide for himself. Pray for God's will for his life.

You're not Catholic. Catholics know that they are Christian. What are you, some evangelical trying to make people think that Catholics aren't Christian?

Threaten him with eternal hellfire.

If that doesn't work, offer him a Catholic school girl as a bribe.

If that doesn't work, offer him an alter boy instead.

If that doesn't work, try threatening him again.

If that doesn't work, I'm fresh out of ideas.

Back