My cousin tried to have sex with me, and I think I gave her a roofie, what do I do?

Slippy

Jul 12, 2008
Well, my cousin came on to me the other day, but I can't remember correctly, I think I gave her a roofie before she did it. I had sex with her so she wouldn't be embarrassed, but she was asleep anyway so I think it's legal, right? Should I tell her? I don't think she remembers.
Okay, so I didn't wear a condom, but that doesn't matter because I had sex with her MORE THAN ONCE, which makes it so that she can't get pregnant.

Let's get this straight, I don't care if it's immoral, I hope it is, but I want to know what to do about this, because I think I might be in love with my cousin, who only needs a light dosing to get her in the bed.

If she doesn't remember, then it was rape. A roofie? Rape. You basically took advantage of her, whether you like it or not.

I may get in trouble for this, but you are a really POS. why would you do that? Are you such a loser that you can't get laid without doping a girl? and then you have sex with your own cousin? You are a sick person, and you cousin should beat your dumb ass senseless. Keep your mouth shut about what you did so the rest of the family doesn't beat you with a baseball bat.

all i have to say is no she can call rape on you
mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130221212049AAEN0mK

You committed rape and incest if she's a first oe second cousin. Definitely illegal and immoral. She was asleep so she couldn't have given you permission to do anything, that makes it rape. Maybe you need to tell her because she may come up pregnant if you came in her.

You committed rape and incest if she's a first oe second cousin. Definitely illegal and immoral. She was asleep so she couldn't have given you permission to do anything, that makes it rape. Maybe you need to tell her because she may come up pregnant if you came in her.

Back