Is it bad to like sex a lot?

Sarah

May 11, 2008
I am very open about sex. I can talk about it like it is nothing...even can be very graphic...lol. But I won't be like that around kids or older adults...I'm 19. Lately it seems like I can't get enough sex. I have been in a friends with benefits situation for a couple weeks but I have been asked out by two guys in the last week and had sex with both of them. I am very careful. I just love sex so much. Is this considered sleeping around? Or is it ok to have fun and enjoy the sex? I know a lot of girls that have slept with way more guys than I have...25 -30 guys to my 15.

OMG you are such a freakin whore! Your 19 and have had sex with 15 different guys! Seriously that make you a slut!

Naw sex is great, just try to keep it to one or two people otherwise your number will get up there ;)

No it's not bad just be sure you're careful and that you don't get yourself into a hard situation. Also don't have a guy every night cause 1. You'll run out ;) haha and 2. Yeah you probably will get a bad reputation.

And lol what do you mean about graphic ;)

Have fun

15 partners at 19? Yeah, you could be looked at as just a little slutty. However, lots of guys like being with girls who love sex. So, I guess as long as you are careful and use protection..have fun. Just don't let any guy get away with whining about how it doesn't feel good wearing a condom. So, make a rule, no condom... no sex.

Back