Why do I bleed when I use something to have sex but not during real sex?

Natalie

May 12, 2008
I used a handle of a brush to erm "play" with myself and when I was done it was all bloody it's a short smooth handle but when I have sex with my bf it's never bloody so why is the handle bloody? should I have it checked?

That's really dangerous to use a brush handle. Just purchase a toy that was made to be used like that. :p

Walgreens has them on their site under the "sexual wellness" tab. That's were I buy mine. :)

You shouldn't be using house hold items to mastrubate
Invest in a vibrator or silicone dildo , go on amazon they have a lot of sex toys just search dildo or vibrator, under health and personal care. There not really expensive.

Always clean anything you use with antibacterial soap and warm water
Before and after use.

And if your horny tell your boyfriend to come FUUK you
And probably because the brush hand is smaller than your boyfriends d!ck you might have poked or accidentally scratched something. And like the previous answers try using water based lube, but with a real sex toy.

Don't worry just don't do it again , but if its like bad bleeding than see a doctor

It could possibly be because with your boyfriend things are probably not as "dry" down there...but by yourself they probably are dry. Try using some sort of lubricant next time.

Back