Female celebrities today?

Feb 15, 2008
Why has it become so acceptable to be a chavette or a ladette?

A foul mouthed, drunk, slutty, loose knickered trashy waste of space will still get feted by the gutter press and makes a lot of money from it these days.

Jordan, Jade Goody, Jodie Marsh, Kerry Katona need I say more?

Why aren't classy women given the same attention and admiration as the chav tarts?

I agree. But also why has it become so acceptable for celebrity women to act like sluts these days as if their bodies are the only thing good about them. I don't see men running around half naked dancing on poles and things.

Here here, Lady Moon. I was thinking it but could not have put it better. Yes, where is the attention for those with class? It is a terrible indictment on this society.

Kiera Knightly, saffron burrows,madonna,kate winslet????
But being fat with big boobs and a loud mouth sells more papers and magazines.Nearly everyone wellknown eventually sells out,and has no principles.If you have standards,your labelled a snob.Subtlety has gone,and in your face body exposure is trendy.

classy women arent attention whores so dont get same attention by default.

I don't know any of the people you named but, who cares!
We should all care about our own lives!

i completely agree! ia msick of seeing a girl.woman acting in such a way, its discusting to watch. I guess tv producers seem to think this is wat we want, they make more entainment by being foul mouthed and idiotic..i dont actually see how they think its enjoyable to watch!

i completely agree! ia msick of seeing a girl.woman acting in such a way, its discusting to watch. I guess tv producers seem to think this is wat we want, they make more entainment by being foul mouthed and idiotic..i dont actually see how they think its enjoyable to watch!

I think that they are, but the attention is much more subtle, and so it should be, after all thats what being classy is all about.

Because they don't create spectacle so they don't get the media attention.

That is our fault. If we the audience would stop watching or listening to their product. If we would quit buying gossip rags and quit watching shows like, Extra and Entertainment Tonight, this sensationalism would stop. However, parents aren't taking the time to teach that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable anymore and so kids look up to the wrong people.

Our fault. The question is why are we the people so trashy that we sensationalize them?

Because those bad ones are excited and give the stupid media something to report about. The other good women are too boring for the media. Unfortunate I know. :(

Back