Okay so I am a 14 year old male who is pretty sure I'm gay. I go to a Christian school and have to hear constantly that being gay is a sin. Today my mom was watching a show on gay people so she called me into her room. She asked me if I ever had thoughts about being gay and I said no. This is my problem. I am not sure I want to come out yet if that makes sense. I just wasnt prepared to come out and am scared about what will happen afterwards. I'm not scared that I will get kicked out or anything because she said that she will support me no matter what even if i were gay. After I said no she said I feel like your not telling me the truth so I got mad at her and walked out. Things got really awkward after that. Its like she knows I'm gay but just doesn't want to tell me. I watch gay Youtubers all day long and everytime a cute guy walks by I basically faint so I know I'm gay. I could have just had a really easy coming out moment but I ruined it. I know I'm going to have to do it one day but just don't know how or when. I dont really know what I'm asking from you guys, but I just need someone to tell me what to do and just make me feel better. Being gay sadly comes with a price like being a second class citizen and I cant exactly go to a Christian school if im gay so Im just so confused right now. Please help and give me some calming words. Thanks

I'm not ashamed or anything I just feel like I'm so young and it caught me off guard