What computer brand suits me ?

brian

May 13, 2008
I had an apple MacBook Pro, but It recently got destroyed by some stranger. Now I am deciding whether I should buy which brand of PC. Dell, Gateway, Acer . . . Imma HUGE gamer, and video editor. I also want a really high end graphics card and an intel i7 3930k processor

If you REALLY want a good PC, there's no point in buying it made from a company. Get it Pre-Built and sent to you. If you have the money... Alienware's a pretty good, but extremely overpriced.

If you're looking for somebody to do it for you, I can.

If you're interested, Send me an Email at "[email protected]"

There isn't a specific computer brand that fits you it all depends on the specifications. Based on being a huge hammer I recommend Asus because they have a nice selection of laptops for gaming.

ive had a msi gt780 for about a year and a half now and its never given me trouble and seemed well built when i took it apart to clean. the few acers ive had apart are easy to fix and hps are some of the biggest pieces of shit ive ever seen. ive got one apart right now with over heating problems and ive had to tear the whole thing down just to get to the heat sinks.

id go with an asus or msi for gaming unless you want a custom build but then your going to run into the big $$$.

Back