I know the NHL trade deadline ended today, and I was interested, as many of my friends had TSN NHL trade alerts being text messaged to their phones. I found this very helpful since being at school, I was unable to follow the final day of trades in the NHL. I did some searching today and learned how to sign up for these alerts from TSN as I also want football and baseball alerts as well. Everything was going smoothly as I was signing up for these alerts until I entered the mobile phone part of the sign up. I entered my phone number and then quickly realized my service provider, WIND mobile, was not a service carrier selection when I had to choose which carrier I was with. I am disappointed now as I was so close to getting what I wanted, but with my luck something always has to go wrong.

I was wondering if there were any codes I text or any alternatives that are FREE OF CHARGE that will get me these TSN trade alerts. Thank You for the help.

EXTRA INFO:

Cell Phone/Plan- Blackberry Curve 9300, OS 6 Software, 100 minutes, Unlimited text messages, and unlimited bbm, facebook, twitter, myspace