Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should keep the SIM as that is tied in to your cell phone number. Then you can sell your phone on eBay, craigslist or whichever means you'd like to.

As for your service provider, they will still bill you if your phone line is active, and you'd probably want to get a replacement phone before you sell yours.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um, there are certain websites to sell it on. Keep smart chip!

castanocj869
    Hey... keep the sim card if u want to keep your contacts and use it in another gsm phone. I say keep the entire phone all together so you can get the most money out of it. ... you should probably sell it on craigslist in your local area so that you don't have to pay the listing an paypal fees. I say sell it for $150 or best offer... I bet you sell it within a week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey... keep the sim card if u want to keep your contacts and use it in another gsm phone. I say keep the entire phone all together so you can get the most money out of it. ... you should probably sell it on craigslist in your local area so that you don't have to pay the listing an paypal fees. I say sell it for 0 or best offer... I bet you sell it within a week.

castanocj869
    Hey... keep the sim card if u want to keep your contacts and use it in another gsm phone. I say keep the entire phone all together so you can get the most money out of it. ... you should probably sell it on craigslist in your local area so that you don't have to pay the listing an paypal fees. I say sell it for $150 or best offer... I bet you sell it within a week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12