I keep making promises to certain Gods of faiths (Islam) BUT do not

Chriso1

Jan 16, 2009
agree with everything the religion holds? For instance Christianity: loving one another as yourself (THis is something I agree with)
The Bible's Old Testament: (one of the most barbaric texts in religious history!!)
The Qur'an (I love how it fixes up all the unnecessarally voilence we find in the OT such as it getting rid of children being allowed to be killed since the Bible allows children to be stoned to death and other ways and also infants BUT Muhummad and Islam put an end to child sacrifice :)

Islam's prophecies: YES I agree with them
Islam's status on women: NO I do not agree with them because I find females (I am a male) more better than males who are more likely to rape and abuse females (Muhummad allowed his followers to have sex with female captives but eject their penis before the sperm cums out so this way they would satisfy themselves) Although I don't totally disagree (call me insane) BUT if it wasn't for that.. males would always end up raping one another (I think this is documented pretty well in male cells).

So here I have tried to follow Christianity and Islam which some bits I agree with and other bits I do not (especially hatred on gays).

I've said prayers to Allah and God/Jesus saying I BELIEVE in you BUT no I cannot be totally committed to something I don't agree with even tho I have said the I bare witness Allah is God prayer in Arabic and I do agree with Muhummad in some prophecies... not everything

The old testament was included at the beginning of the bible by Constantine to make up the holy bible
in-fact most of the old violent testament..Islam also shares in its Quran ...written thousands of yrs ago in the ancient Jewish scriptures.
Christianity begins with Christ..the new testament...this must be pointed out..because most Muslims always recite the old part of the bible..the old testament ..as bullets to fire at the Christians.
god-bless

it sounds like you do not have faith in Allah or islam (not judging here, i understand, i never used to be a faithful muslim either, but alhamdullillah i have found faith through education! you can NEVER have faith in something that you know very little about, sounds so obvious, but it took me a while to actually realise this.)

Your confused and poorly educated it seems.

Islam and Judaism have more in common than Judaism and Christianity. Not all Christians believe in Christianity the same way but all Muslims to be regarded as Muslims must belive in one God and the Prophets(pbut).

Christianity is a centralized religion with a church and clergy. Islam is a decentralized religion with no institution or clergy. So you are comparing apples to oranges in your little strawman show there.

Christians (I'm a former Christian myself) do not believe in loving one another - they believe in helping one another whereas Judaism is about helping only non-Goyim. Islam on the other hand gives no credibility to race or institution and commands assistance and equality of all whether male or female.

49:13 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

So your confused about the culture of some Muslims in that they live in patriarchal societies and the religion of Muslims which places no greater importance in one gender over another before God.

Your claim on how they acted with female captives is without proof or merit as Islam does not allow concubinage. A female slave could marry her master in exchange for her emancipation if she could not buy herself out. How they negotiated the deal was up to them. So you are insane.

Your basically a hypocrite to both faiths and rather naive and confused. So maybe go back to the drawing board and start again in what your moral compass is and main views. Do this, rather than pick and choose out of faiths you have no clear understanding of.

Salaam,
Hey I am in the same situation I am not muslim but I do follow islam aslong as you believe and pray that should be enough.

The few points you made their about female rights are streotypic allegation of islam u should seek knowledge from the uluma(scholars of islam) and if that doesnt satisfy u hope god saves u. Most of the ur point are fake allegation as there are no proof to prove that, dnt believe in the rumours u hear, this world hate islam as it is the fastest growing religion and hope god have mercy on u and me and for the sake of god dont give up on islam as islam wont give up on u, go to the scholars and seek knowledge of them rather then seeking knowledge of us as these scholars spent lifetime learning the hadith,quran and the sunnah.
Seek knowledge from the scholars of islam
U will find them in any mosque u wont have a faith in a religion u knw so little of.
There is a reason why islam is the fastest growing religion.

Wish u the best and PLZ DNT BELIeVE in those allegation u said before

Back