Can someone help me unlock my Sony Ericsson W995?

Libby

May 19, 2008
Please don't tell me to just go online to this website, that's what they all say. -.-
I basically have a Sony Ericsson W995, that's locked to Orange, and I really need to use it for my 02 simcard.
Can someone help!? Is there any other way where I don't need to spend £30 just to get it unlocked? I'm still willing to pay but I need to make sure that the site isn't dodgy and that the code will definitely work.
I did try taking it to a phone shop to get it unlocked that way but they can't because apparently they don't have the server anymore to unlock it as the phone is too old!
Help? Please. c:

Any phone shop should
All my phone are unlocked and I don't pay above £5.00 FIVE, nor do I use the internet so I won't say "Just go online to this website"

re £5.00
If they want more than that walk, as it is a relative old phone and removing the lock is pretty straight forward one code unlocking many S/E models (and £5.00 for 3 minutes work equates to £120.00 PH)

it appears you just tried one shop ?

Hi libby.
For cheapest unlocking visit ClassicUnlocking.com Here you can remove orange network lock at low cost.Recently i unlocked my phone here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Back