Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I flirted with a gay...?

When I firstly meet this dude he said "you have awesome beard". So I tried to return the good comment saying "you have awesome hair". Only to realize after few months that he was gay and he was flirting with me ;D

Downloads
    Uploads
    With " a gay". What the heck is "a gay"? That sounds about as disrespectful as a man calibg women " females". Like they aren't human. I think you need to work on how you word things so people won't get confused.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How did you come to the conclusion that he was gay and flirting with you...several months after it happened?

I am gay, and I can't imagine trying to flirt with someone by telling them they "have an awesome beard."

If the conversation didn't go any further, maybe he just thought you had an awesome beard...and he thought you were gay and flirting with him when you told him "you have awesome hair?"

If I were flirting with a guy, and wanted to compliment him on his looks, I might take a different route...but one that would clearly tell him that I found him attractive. Like: "damn...I have a pair of jeans like those, but I'm kinda glad I didn't wear 'em tonight 'cause you would've put me to shame!"

I worked a corney line with a guy who had beautiful blue eyes once when I said "I hope you've got sunglasses...'cause you gotta protect those gorgeous eyes of yours." Needless to say it worked...but of course I was at a gay club, so...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm so what is your question? I'm guessing you asking if you are gay ? My answer is yes. You seem pretty happy about him flirting with you .. O.o

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't quite understand the question, either. Are you asking whether or not your comment was also interpreted as "flirting" as well?

Downloads
    Uploads
    give him a slap in the booty