Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is my ex gay? Confused and in need of help!!?

Hey.

I broke up with my ex boyfriend of 2 years last month because he told me he was gay. He had always acted somewhat feminine but I just thought that was just the way he was! For the last 6 months of our relationship he had been making little comments and hints, each time i confronted him about this he promised me he was straight and would stop saying these things. Anyway, on the day we split up I received a txt telling me not to look at my internet history....You can imagine what I saw. After we broke up he finally admitted that he was confused and had been thinking about doing things to my gay friends bits...Initially I freaked out because I had given him so many chances to tell me before! To make it even worse, the next day he denied everything he had said and said it was the most disgusting thing he could think of and that it was my fault that he thought it because he was horny! A week later after him trying to get back with me and it gets announced via pictures and statuses all over facebook that he is now dating my female friend. So obviously im confused, after 6 months of him making hints but always talking me around with a 'i love you' he finally made the confession...only to deny it the next day, blame it on me, and then sleep with my friend and tell the world about it!

So what do u think, is he gay? Bisexual? In denial? Help!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, I think he is gay. He opened up to you, the word got out, and decided to sleep with your friend to further more prove he is not gay. He obviously wanted you to know, or he wouldn't tell you to not look in his browser history. Maybe the back lash wasn't what he was expecting when he came out.