(Note: I asked this question before, but I though I would try posting it in this section to see if I would get more answers) I'm 16 and have been having multiple dreams about this girl from school that I have a huge crush on for the past few months. Last night I had another dream about her, well not necessary just about her she was more in the background of the dream's plot. I don't think I ever had a dream about someone like this so many times. Right now I believe I had over 10 dreams about her or with her in it and this one is the 12th or 13th I beleive or something like that. Anyways now in this dream she was my cousin, there is not much more that I can say because it's kind of hard for me to remember or explain. And no I don't think I have been thinking of her much lately this week because i've been busy with finals. This girl is in my yearbook class and I am one of the team editors and she is my staff member so that technically makes me her boss I guess. She's a senior and i'm a junior. Sometimes I think that she may like me but I can't tell though. I believe she has a boyfriend because I overheard her talk about it to the others in the group, but there may have been some signs that she may have liked me. I would never steal any man's girl from him because I know that's wrong but I regret not asking this question a few months ago. Like one time she asked me if I was annoyed by her because she was trying to tease me I think and other times she said that I needed to get out more because I was being like Dexter who stays inside all the time (perhaps she was hinting that she wanted me to go out with her to get some pictures/quotes for the yearbook, but I didn't catch on to it right away). There were some other times where I thought she may have liked me such as one time my computer was down and she was gone so I decided to use hers and when she came back I apologized and she kinda laughed and when she sat down she kinda smiled and said "Tony took my seat!". Another time I came in there and she was in my seat and she laughed a little and said " I'm in your seat!"

Enough with that, anyways, I think I may have Aspeger's Syndrome which means I could be mildly autisitic (i'm going to get officially diagnosed on the 2nd of January) and socially awkward. One time she was showing a drawing of hers and I talked about the different body parts of it and another time I asked her how tall she was because I thought she was taller than me but it turns out that I was wrong so I was talking to her about her height (I know it's weird of me). But for some reason, I can sense that she may have some autistic traits. She wears glasses alot (I know alot of people wear glasses but this case may be different) and I notice that her drawings are unique and different, also her mood and her body language may sometimes show something. I just have this strong gut feeling about her and I can't stand it anymore, this question was really suppose to be about the dream but what do you think all of this means? Thanks so much, I appreciate it.