I had a terrifying nightmare. What does it mean?

GmgmDmlRmym

Nov 23, 2012
I haven't had a nightmare in years but tonight I had one and now because of it, I cannot sleep and I'm super scared and paranoid to fall back asleep. Anyway, I live in a very wooded area and I had a dream that I was walking with my best friend through the woods to get home. We started hearing these strange noises and it sounded like horse hooves trotting. I looked behind me and I saw this...creature. It stood tall like a man, and had a human like body. I couldn't see it's face but it had claws on its hands and it stood upright like a regular person, but instead of feet and legs, it had hooves. On top of its head it had huge, tall antlers like a reindeer or something and it had huge wings on its back. I just stared at it for a moment and then, the thing started running towards me. My friend and I took off running for our lives but the the thing kept getting closer and closer and then in my dream I let out a piercing, blood curling scream right before I woke up, sweating and in a panic. I know that creatures like that don't exist but I'm terrified now and I can't sleep. What does this dream mean?!

Back