Okay I just need opinions and def going personal preference but the more opinions I get the better. So Im due for the update on my phone and I currently have the iPhone 4 not 4s. And I'm debating on staying iPhone or going android with the galaxy. I've had the iPhone since the 3G...I love my iPhone but at the same time want to try something new. My wife has the 4s and ipad 2 and she loves the iphone. So what would be the best choice?

If I get the the iPhone 5 $199 galaxy I believe same price but If I get the note 2 $299. Either way I'm stuck because I've invested some serious $$$$ on iTunes and if I go android what now with my media on iTunes can I connect it to the android S3? I know that it's very difficult for iPhones to get viruses I've never had one but I've heard androids get viruses is that true? And have you had an iPhone and switched do you regret it? Or have you switched from android to iOS and regret it? I know all the specs from Both iPhone 5 and S3 and also the note 2. Please I need opinions who has had both or switch from one to another. Thanks