What CellPhone Should I Get?

Crissy

May 29, 2008
Well I Just recently lost my iphone 4 that i had for a 11 months and i had sprint and sprint cant recover lost iphones -___- So i shut down my old phone and decided to get another iphone .. But then the guy was telling me about the new Galaxy s3 .. & He said its REALLY GOOD and its actually better then the iphone 5.. & i was thinking nothing can top the iphone 5 but all my friends were like get the galaxy .. SOOO i am Leaving it to you Guys.. iPhone5 OR Galaxy S3 ? PLEASE ANSWER .

I will recommend you to go for the Samsung Galaxy S3, It runs on android V4.0 ICS operating system and powered by dual core processor, It has an excellent camera quality, long battery life, huge touch screen, amazing looks, simple to use, 1GB RAM, 1GB ROM, bluetooth, WiFi and 3G connection, and has more features.

Galaxy s3 plus when a new iPhone comes out i noticed the one you have doesn't work as well. Happens to me all the time. Seems they want you to keep buying their products

iPhone 5 hands down. I will tell you why. Samsung claims they have all these cool features. First the S3 has NFC. NFC is not a big deal to me and most people. NFC is where u can make wireless payments. The S3 is slower than the iPhone 5. If you have AT&T as a service provider you for sure want the iPhone 5 because the S3 doesn't support HSPA+. The Samsung GS3 also has a 4.8 super amoled screen. This screen is like a tablet. It is a pain carrying around such a huge phone. Now the iPhone 5 has a 4 inch LCD led backlit screen. You can still use the iPhone with just one hand while with the s3 you can't. The iPhone 5 also has 326ppi while the S3 has 306ppi. This means the display is sharper on the iPhone because there are more pixels. They both are LTE compatable. The camera on the iPhone 5 is a little better than the GS3 expecially in low light. The iPhone is also made out of metal while the GS3 is made out of plastic. The battery life is better on the GS3 since it has a larger battery. The apple ios6 operating system is a lot more stable than android. Android tends to be more buggy. So overall the iPhone is a higher quality and a better all around phone.

iPhone 5 because Galaxy is Accually to wide and to long sometime I think a Galaxy is more tablet then a phone

Back