is the prophecy of 2012 about to come true with all the wars and tensions?

Stephanie

May 11, 2008
just been reading RT and the iran news and the syrians with chemical weapons and threatening to drop them on london and worried about a full nuclear war is the 2012 prophecy really coming true?

You know, I've been wondering the very same. You're not a weirdo at all. I've been watching gobs of videos about government, illuminati, new world order, and all the conspiracies and all that stuff. When you put it all together it actually makes you think, wow. Could our government be like this? But we must continue to live our everyday lives with out answer, you know? I wish there were more people of my age that understood these things. It seems as if the care taking of our world is simply dying due to oncoming generations. For a while now, I've had it in my head that the world won't come to an "end' so to speak, but a change due to our arrogance as humans. Never being thankful for what we have and just LOVING each other as fellow humans but always wanting more. As a great Jimi Hendrix once said, "When the power of LOVE overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Back