Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wind mobile company can view personal information,websites i visited: Erotic

websites???? please help!? hey guys..okay so...
    my friend was gonna have this science test and didnt really study...since i have internet on my cell phone she asked me to borrow it so she can search for science biom stuff for the test and i told her to me my cell back after lunch so after lunch...she gave me my phone back and i was gonna listen to music on my phone and i went into the history and i saw "Erotic storioes online" ..i was like what the hell! i asked my friend about it and she admited that she was reading Erotic gross stories on my phone. and she was like "Oh no now ur phone campany is gonna think that u'v been readin that" and i was like "wait a minute..my phone company is gonna see this????l and she's like "yeah ur phone from wind company, they can view EVERYTHING u'v visited even extremly personal stuff! omg i feel bad now! im so sorry..i swear i'll make it up to you!"

anyways...is it true that the wind company can view EVERYTHING iv visited! please help! thanks guys

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes they can view it.
    however they will not release the info without a court order.
    so if like some guy tries to rape you and you press charges and their family is rich, they will try to say your a women with questionable morals.
    you may want to document this for just in case down the road when you forget.

yeah extreme case

Downloads
    Uploads
    You didn't we'd fall for thatbfake story you obviously made up. Don't worry we've all been there. The phone company cannot view your web history or text unless it's court mandated or your parents ask to see

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi.It is true cell phone providers can view what you have been on,but truly i doubt they'll even take a look at what sites you have been to.Think about it...there are probably more then a million customers on your service provider and why would they want to look at yours?