iTunes problem: Had low disc space on computer, so removed Qloud from my computer....

RikkiS

Apr 1, 2008
...Now have 2 reinstall iTunes Ok, Had critically low amount of disk space, so deleted files I didn't think I used eg. Qloud. Without Qloud I have to reinstall iTunes, but I don't have enough disc space to reinstall iTunes. I tried just downloading Qloud but it didn't work. I'm worried I've lost all my music anyway. I've done 1000 disk cleanups and removed all the programmes I can, even the nesicary ones like word and powerpoint and I'm still to low on memory. And I still can't even open iTunes. So:

Can I delete iTunes, Qloud and anything to do with my iPod from my computer, then start afresh and re-install iTunes, and still keep all my music?

As long as all your music is on your iPod, you should still be able to keep your music. The best way is to make a backup disk, put everything important on it, and THEN delete the things that you don't need. If you start deleting stuff willy-nilly, chances are you're going to lose something. Sounds like you need a bigger hard drive, too.

Back