She took a sip of her drink, the smell made her hold her breath. “I was alone a lot, Catherine was my sister and I could always count on her to make me laugh and forget any problem I had.”
Jean noticed Jessa drank a lot of cocktails. “Maybe you had enough of that, you’re starting to act nice,” she said looking at her slanting her head to one side as she stared.
“I’m acting what?” She asked laughing.
“You were always so mean,” Jean said taking a big gulp of her cocktail.
Jessa thought for a moment. “That’s because I was so jealous of you when you were a kid, I’m the one always cleaning up and I cleaned after you all the time.”
She tightened her grip on her drink. “Jealous?”
“Yeah,” she said rolling her eyes away from Jean.
Ben cleared his throat loudly, to create a distraction, they both looked at her. “Let’s go now, before it get’s dark.”
“Yeah, let’s go,” Jean said standing up.
Jessa stood up too, she wobbled with her high wedges. “Let’s get some popcorn, I saw someone selling some on the street.”
Ben took out his wallet and threw down ten dollars. “Yeah, dessert.”

“Is it the alchol talking or you Jessa?” Jean thought.

Jean didn’t know what to say, she stared blankly at the entrance. She never thought Jessa could feel insecure about her at all, she was glad she finally confessed. Jessa and Ben walked down the steps first, she glanced back at Jean who followed them silently. She began to fall to one side, ben quickly pulled Jessa up and held her close as they continued to walk. “Concentrate on your walking,” Ben said with a small grin.

(rewrite for the better and win OR give me advice how to add drama)