Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best romantic vacation spot to go with boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are planning to go on vacation in March for spring break. We will be going from Boston, USA so the flight shouldn't last for more than 3-4 hours. Bahamas are on the list, but we're looking for somewhere more fun/romantic. What do you suggest?

Downloads
    Uploads
    sandals and atlantis are very beautiful and romantic. You can't go wrong with the carribean. Bahamas is always good like you said. Also jamaica and dominican republic. My bestfriend and his wife went to dominican for their honeymoon and they loved it. They said if was fun with all the activities that were presented to them and night time was always romantic for their get away. I always wanted to bring my gf to sandals. i read into it and i love the sound of it. Just don't have the $ though My boss went to the four season resort bali at jimbaran bay and he said it was amazing. he went with his wife. i would reccomend that or dominican or jimbaran bay from what my boss and friend has said

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jamaica! My favorite island in the Caribbean. Lots of fun!

I suggest http://www.sandals.com/index.cfm?referral=134793 (they have resorts in Jamaica, the Bahamas, Antigua and St. Lucia). It's a very romantic resort chain- voted the world's most romantic Caribbean resort 13 years in a row now. I honeymooned here and have visited many of the resorts. I highly recommend them all!