I am looking in to buying a 2002 or 2003 mercedes benz, this would be my first car, leaning more towards a 2 door automatic, but would be alright with a 4 door if I can't find one... BUT I have some questions.
1. What's the engine life of most Mercedes Benz's? What is the MAX Kilometers I should buy one with? ( I am aware I'd need to maintain the car to keep the engine up and running well )
2. HOW often is maintenance needed? and approximately how much am I looking at paying each time? ( I am also aware it will be pricier than most cars )
3. From 2002-2003 Versions ( I have not yet chose a specific model ) what is the MOST I should pay, and what is the Average you think? I am looking towards models with about 150 000 kilometers - 170 000 km ( depending on the answer to my number 1 question )
4. Are they reliable? I plan to drive long distance about 800 km every other month.. so I need something that's going to be reliable however I do only plan to have whichever car I buy for approximately 4 years, possibly more depending on engine life

and I thnk thats it, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.