is their any way to unlock the sim of my T-mobile Phones ?

Raunak

Aug 6, 2008
See! I have a dell venue pro it's locked to a T-Mobile sim and one of my friends from U.S.A gifted that phone to me so I can't reject it so what should I do to unlock the phone from T-Mobile you see! T-Mobile is not available in India than what should I do ? (I don't mind the cost as it's a gift)

It is a lovely gift as it will not work anywhere accept in America. If you are in India try talking to a mobile phone company there to confirm that it cannot be unlocked.

See! I have a dell venue pro it's locked to a T-Mobile sim and one of my friends from U.S.A gifted that phone to me so I can't reject it so what should I do to unlock the phone from T-Mobile you see! T-Mobile is not available in India than what should I do ? (I don't mind the cost as it's a gift)

Have you tried any online unlocking site?
It's one of the best way to unlock you Dell Venue phone without going phone unlocking shop.If you are interested in online unlocking try Theunlockarena.com Here you can unlock your phone at low cost.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Back