HELP!! PLEASE!!I'm a 15year old guy, currently on my Junior year, am i...

PhilipeCruz

Nov 13, 2011
...gay or homo if..? i have a friend, we just met this year, we became close starting the time when his best friend left him, he had a crush on a girl, he has been courting her for a while, same goes for me,i've been befriending my crush (a girl), but sometimes, when we get together i joked him like having sex or what, we talked about masturbating and sometimes i get a boner when he tells me how he does it, here is my point, there is a lot more guys more handsome than him, but why am i "attratcted" to him? and why am i still attracted girls? sometimes i even get jealous when he is not going/staying with me whenever he have free time but instead going to his girl..

your probably bisexual, just tell him you want to play with his penis.

It's cool, you're just bi. Or if you're not turned on by both (including girls) then you're probably gay. Just figure out the sexual attraction, and then you know if you're bi or gay. For you it may just depend on how the person makes you feel. Once I had a lesbian fantasy (it has to be with prof. Models)...it only happens when I get really hot and bothered. Once I even turned on myself by doing this provocative dance in the mirror. :p ahhh...jeesh. The rest of the time I go off the walls for guys.
Please answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqRgPoFEc2yWeyxLy21nnrwM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20111118040728AAzkYnx

Back