Pleassee Help me With the name of this anime?

YumikoAbarai

Nov 17, 2011
Pleeeeeaaaaaaase help me with the name of this anime!! I've been trying to figure it out for almost 2 years now~! I've tried explaining it to my friends but they say they've never heard of such a thing D: i really want to re-watch it to bring back those pleasant childhood memories~

i dont remember much about. it used to play on 4Kids TV on saturday mornings a couple years ago.. it was about these 3 (or around that number) girls who were witches in training or something and they lived in the normal human world.

i know they had these tiny little helper fairy/pixie things that were hidden in a clear sphere thing that made them invisible to the human eye. i remember one of the episodes when one of the witches decided she'd let her pixie/fairy sleep on her bed and ended up wetting it and the next morning her little sister and mom found the wet bed lol. I know that girl and her fairy thing bickered a lot and she felt bad about it which is why she let it sleep next to her. Also her fairy thing wouldn't "evolve" or "upgrade" or some more accurate word into a higher level fairy..

one episode i remember for sure is that three of the witch girls (they seemed to be colour coded.. like pink, purple, and i THINK green) had to run a store of some sort in order to pass some witch exam but i guess it was illegal or something for three little girls to do so and one of their teachers came to the store and demanded to know what was going on and they told her that they couldnt tell her..

NO, this is NOT the Winx club or Tokyo Mew Mew or Kiki's Delivery Service.i know that for a fact. if you put one of those down as an answer... just dont.

but it was on 4Kids TV or maybe something similar.. Early Saturday Mornings...

please and thank you!

I think it's definitely Ojamajo Doremi. There are three witch girls, and it sure sounds a lot like one of the episodes I watched when I was a little kid.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/350/Ojamajo_Doremi

i think i know the anime but i only watched three episodes,since its shojo(for girls, didn't notice that)

the name is Shugo Chara!

i could recognize it when you told the color of the pixies/fairies...might be the one your looking for

Back