Now most of people want to view different video files with their iPad or iPad 2, but Apple iPad can not support any video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MOD, HD TS, RM, etc. So if you want to view all of these videos on iPad, I think you need convert your video files to iPad video formats. So you need a iPad Video Converter or a iPad 2 Video Converter. And I will recommend you with Tipard iPad Video Converter, it compatible iPad 2, you can use this iPad video converter with your iPad 2.

This iPad Video Converter is one of the best iPad Video Converter for iPad or iPad 2 users to convert the popular video and audio formats to iPad video and audio formats. And if the Mac users, I think you need iPad Video Converter for Mac. iPad Video Converter can help you to convert one or more videos into one, also you can cut one files into several segments as you like. You can add text and pictures for your videos, you can set the play region, etc.

And next I will show you how to convert the popular videos to iPad video formats. You need download the trail version of iPad Video Converter, install and run iPad Video Converter on your computer. And you will see the friendly interface list next:

Step 1: Add files.
You need add you video files by click button, and you will see the videos in the left side.

Step 2: Set output format and destination
You need set your output formats by the “Profile” column, and set destination by the “Destination” column.

Step 3: Edit your files.
Click to perfect your files.

Step 4: Start to convert.
You can convert your videos by click “Convert” button to finish the video format change. So you can enjoy your videos on your iPad and iPad 2 easily. And it also support iPhone, iPod, iPhone 4S.
If you want to learn more things about iPad video on windows and Mac, I think you can read more information with this iPad Video Converter Reviews article.