Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it weird to not wait for sex until marriage?

Well I'm 16 and I've never had a boyfriend or my first kiss but like I don't want to wait for sex until marriage. Like I want to have sex when I feel ready and when I love someone. And that might happened before marriage. Is that okay?

Like half my friends were like "ew! I'm waiting for marriage" but the other half are like "No im not waiting"

I just feel like if you love someone and you could picture yourself marrying them, then it's okay.

But like I wouldn't do it in high school because first of all, no guys like me and things can happen and dealing with them in high school would suck.
    What do you think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a 16 year old girl too. And my plan is to wait for the right guy! It doesn't matter how long. My older aunts who are 19 & 21 tell me that don't just do it with a guy you like, wait for the guy you love. They told me sex doesn't mean anything until it's with someone you really care about and you don't want to give it away to someone who doesn't really feel the same way. They just might be using you because they want to be your first and you will always remember them because they were your first. You see where I'm coming from here? My advise is wait for the right guy who you love. Marriage is the best, but if you can't wait that long then just wait for the right person who you know isn't using you & that you wont have any regret after you lose it to him.

Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgVskoHRFkrh5vFOxMdEHufsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20111112205235AAo7V3F

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should wait and honey sex hurts very much first time sex is the worst time ever and you might get pregnant

Downloads
    Uploads
    If u truly love someone and trust them than go for it your friends can't tell u wat u should and shouldn't do so if u really want to than go for it there are people out there who don't believe in marriage

Downloads
    Uploads
    No its not weird. Sex is meant for marriage and for only 1 other person. If you have sex with a person but break up with them your gonna be stuck with him in you still (you know what i mean). Having sex with different people is a way to get diseases like AIDS. School should come first. It's OK to have boyfriends but if you do that stuff before marriage, it could be trouble.
    Do what you feel is best. Personally I think you should wait.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being the same as you , 16 and a girl who never had her first kiss either , from my personal opinion it is better to wait for marriage. Sure you may wanna do that now , but what if in the future you regret ? Plus , that should be only shared in marriage!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now a days it seems like most arnt waiting but its better if you do. I'm waiting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Put yourself among the good ones, wait!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It it entirely up to you what you want to do. There is nothing wrong with either choice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is exactly how i feel

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast