Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    have sex only if yu trust him and he really loves you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like is this like a real question? Like you know what I like mean?!

Before you even contemplate sex you must learn about how to practice SAFE SEX first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You say you want to "when you feel ready."

That's where the argument begins. What are the signs you get when you are "ready?"

I say (and you don't have to agree) that the signs for being ready and when you are emotionally and financially ready for mistakes that happen (even with so called protection).

I didn't wait for marriage so you can call me a hypocrite but now that I am older and married and practice what I have heard is called "tough love," I am firm on my belief that you should be very responsible when you decide to.

My college GF, who I lost my virginity to, worked for Planned Parenthood. Believe me when i say this......she was prepared. She brought all all sorts of different protections home to "experiment" on me and I was more than willing to help her "research" each one. We were double protected from causing pregnancy and sometime triple! (How could a woman get pregnant with an IUD, a diaphragm and me using a condom?)

Downloads
    Uploads
    When a person has sex it lets out a bonding chemical (meant for marriage), this chemical seriously does bond two people together. and in a setting outside of marriage it can be hurtful especially if the relationship ends. (which 98% do end after having sex unless you are married).... if you have sex with a boyfriend typically that just opens up your heart for heart break because guys like to chase, and well after sex there is no chase.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you love someone you do it, if you don't, you just don't! Sex before marriage doesn't mean going with some random guy from high school. I think it's because you're still young and not yet ready for sex that's why you're asking this question.. When you'll love someone you'll understand

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont know anyone who is waiting for marriage. It's not that realistic anymore I don't think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do it when your ready and it feels right. If you have to constantly ask yourself if your ready, maybe you should wait.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should wait until your married, and some one your age should not be doing that, and no, it is not weird. It is human behavior.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok im 21 and i lost my virginity when i was 16...it was in high skool but not with someone from skool..ok i probably should tell u to wait b/c im older but why lie, theres nothing wrong with sex b4 marriage if ur safe and not foolish...first lesson never listen to ur friends or the guy about sex...ITS UR DECISION....sure u can get ur friends advice but dont let them influence u.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    if your gonna do it in high school just remember no glove... no love.... if not then your good too but I would wait till your completely ready and then go for it you only live once

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast