Facebook world;Hates me Real World; LOVES ME! Omg lol. But seriously ?...

tinkerbell

May 13, 2008
...help? And why do you think whatevers go? Facebook world;Hates me Real World; LOVES ME! Omg lol. But seriously ? help? And why do you think whatevers go?

Theres this boy.
i am in year 9 and he is in year 11. im 14 hes 15.
his mates are pricks.
he would never speak to me in person only on facebook.
we would speak for HOURS on facebook and have a great laugh together.
I then got the guts to tell him how I felt about him (I like you..) is what I said, but he said (sorry but I don’t like you like that)
Days passed and he showed me a lot of sighns (You know.. as if he liked me everyone thought he did with the amount of blushing, staring and showing off he did infront of me. Nervously looking at the ground In my presence e.c.t)
at school it was very awkward because we walk past eachother lookking at eachother deeply intp the eyes not saying a single word and then after school on facebook BANG we would start talking.
1 year later after repeating all this stuff ^^ we had started to argue over silly things. we would start to dissagree with eachother alot more. he would avoid even looking at me as we walk by.
I tried making convocation with him on facebook (Heya) him (Why are you talking to me as if were friends?) me ( I didn’t know we weren’t friends? …) him (WELL, I deleted you for a reason and that’s because we always argue of stupid things. So I ll delet you know if that’s okay? …) me (Yeah fine bye.) then I just quikly deleted him instead of him deleteing me. Lol :/
The next days he kept on looking at me and just kep turning back at me and staring deeply into my eyes!
IM SOO CONFUSED. Why does he show me signs even though he goes on like he hates me? Its like..
Facebook world;Hates me Real World; LOVES ME! Omg lol. But seriously ? help? And why do you think whatevers going on is happening?

sounds like some messed up dude that cant figure out his feelings
i think that either he likes someone else and you- he cant decide and is getting pissed off
or maybe that his friends pushed him into it
or that he just wants no arguein

Back