Poll: What would you tell your future murderer?

rockylad_75

Feb 21, 2010
Dear murderer,
you can never get away with this! I'm an innocent person and you would end my life this way! May you suffer in prison! I cannot forgive you for this!

Dear murderer,

Thanks for saving me the trouble, life was getting a little drab. Please leave my body near a tree or forest and please wrap me in a bag so bugs don't eat out my eyes. Sincerely your victim.

Dear murderer,
Maybe what you did was wrong. I hope it's wrong. But I can't blame you. I blame the fate that brought us together at same time, same place.

I wish them well, and that they have a happy life, because since I will be dead, someone needs to live and be happy. Although I also hope that someone very close to them is murdered, that way they can feel the same pain my family will go through.
Nice question :)

Future murderer, what future murderer? B..itch i'll kill you before you even think about touching me.

Dear murderer,
All my life, I have been dreaming for a fluffy pink leopard coffin. So please, make my dreams come true. Oh, and I would also want you to donate all my clothes to Goodwill. Thankss! ?

Back