Exactly what has "Hope and Change" given us, or is it still some fantasy for...

Expectorate

Oct 6, 2008
Exactly what has "Hope and Change" given us, or is it still some fantasy for...

...the future? Obama had a supermajority and near supermajority for 2 years, so he had plenty of chances.

We “hope” we can “change” the president before he destroys the country.
Record Spending.
Record debt.
High unemployment
Horrible Economy
Need I go on?

We “hope” we can “change” the president before he destroys the country.
Record Spending.
Record debt.
High unemployment
Horrible Economy
Need I go on?

we all feel the change and most thinking people hope's Obama goes away.

You misunderstood the slogan. It was "hope for change", because we certainly have lost all our hope of having any money bigger than that.

It was nothing but words in 2008, and it is nothing but words now. The weak-minded fell for then, and...

"Hope and Change" was never a real platform, it was a way to get votes and it worked, hopefully only once.

Obama had a supermajority for exactly 10 months. That is when Ted Kennedy died and Scott Brown was elected so he lost his filibuster proof Senate. The Republicans have since filibustered 80% of all legislation introduced in the Senate.

Now tell us again how it's Obama's fault nothing changed.

The $3.2 billion spent by lobbyist to make sure Hope and Change would die, Hope and Change was DOA. The only game in town is P4P, no money no honey!

It has given us hope for a conservative President next go'round, and it has given us change (instead of dollars) in our pockets.

do you really want to know,,,,,,,cause DR. has got the answer,,,,,,dig http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecx6SGVZ0tg&feature=related

I guess you will complaining when you have to get a new job and the health plan could not reject you for a pre-existing.

Back