Have you ever had a vacation that was very satisfying?

Yeah, I used to visit Miami every year, and it was the sh1t! me and my ex stayed at this resort and it had 3 pools, and it was right on the beach, at about 10pm everyone was gone from the whole pool area and off the beach so we had the WHOLE place to ourselves, we would just go sit on the beach and smoke blunts, and then walk everywhere, go swimming, hang out etc. no one every came out or anything, it was relaxing/satisfying just sittin on the beach at night, everything was so calm.

yup, a week in Florida, at Disney, with a my family and a family that we have been friends with since I was 2.
it was the perfect vacation in that, I could enjoy the parks(since I am an amusement park addict), or just chill out by the pool and order room service. it was over a year ago, but I still remember every day like it was yesteday

I frequently vacation on Edward Island and Im always satisfied in every way!

yes; you must note the difference between a family vacation and a personal vacation. with family vacations, you plan things, and you work to get there and you walk around and you don't really have fun. it's good for the kids and is good once a year. then you need 2 personal vacations per year where you just spend a week relaxing and enjoyng life.

Yes, and sadly it was ten years ago. I remember it well. I was sixteen and I was in the middle of nowhere Mexico, lounging about on my Great-Aunt's hammock admiring the mountain view. Taking in the fresh air, and just loving the feeling of freedom. I don't think I've been that relaxed ever. It was inexpensive, and yet priceless.

Are you kidding me??? lol lol. It wore me out in the very best of ways!!!

my honeymoon . and u should know the answer to the rest.
;)

Yes, it is satisfying just to not have to punch the time clock.

Private island in Hawaii. just got back two days ago. why we returned home, I will never know. it was the best vacation we've had in years. lots of sand, sun and tropical love making.

Kinda. Camping by myself a few summers ago. One week alone on the shore. I loved every minute of it, nice and relaxing.

hell yeah
i remember in a speed boat in the middle of the sea it was bad ass it felt like i was entirely free just riding with no worries and the sun in front

Yes, When I go on holiday I usually try to plan it out as little as I can and just go with the flow. Take a step out of the real world and just relax however I may enjoy to.

Back