SMOKING: Do you prefer the Electronic cigarette or the real cigarette?

cookie_monster

Jul 9, 2008
Do you prefer the Electronic cigarette or the real cigarette? have you switched to the E cig or did you switch back to the real cig? has the E cig saved you a lot on money vs real cigarettes? would you recommend the E cig? im just asking so i know what to tell my friends.
if you seriously don't know which one or if your not a smoker then dont answer. i know what smoking does... i dont need to be reminded of how bad it is. just asking for some facts her about what I am asking!
hmm... you wanna be a smart ass... alright... i didnt ask you about the carton or pack. and for you information... it is cheap... for a pack its 6.99 only dumb people would pay a shit load of money!

Neither. There are better things to do with your time and money.

EDIT - You want a real answer? No problem! Here you go - You should probably go with the Electronic Cigarette as it's suppose to be harmless. It probably is cheaper since you wouldn't have to keep replacing it (or at least not according to the commercial on TV), whereas with cigarettes you have to buy them as you use them and they're certainly NOT cheap (some brands are $70+ a carton).

If I was forced at gunpoint to smoke, which is about the only way I'd do it now, I'd have the electronic cigarette.

not sure. I've been thinking of e cigarettes too. but I'm not sure how available they are, and how to get refills. but I've seen reviews of them, it seems like a good idea to me.

Back