Skyrim for PS3 or 360?

ShaqDiesel

Oct 7, 2011
I have both systems and I just wondered what console I should get it for. Is there going to be any extra content on the PS3 version because it can store more on the blu-ray disc? I have it preordered for PS3 right now but like 95% of my friends who are getting it are getting it for 360. The only reason I would want it for 360 would be so I can chat with them online while I play too. but if the ps3 one has more I still want it for that. What do you think i should do, ps3 or 360?
I'm aware there will be DLC for it, I have Oblivion for 360 already. I just know for example the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII had more content on the one disc than the 360 version had on 3 discs. That's why I had suspicion.

They should have identical content. They managed to squeeze the xbox version down to a single disc I believe, so no swaping and you get the same content. The only differences might be a slight variation in the graphics(you probably wouldnt notice) and possibly release dates for dlc. Sometimes it comes out on xbox first. If the only thing that is keeping you from changing the preorder is that you think the ps3 version will have more content, then you should switch it so you can chat with your friends

360. just my opinion, it might put out more. i have oblivion for the xbox too so i gotta have those puppies matching corporations.

Back