girls, how do you feel about this friendly joke?

gogolone216

Sep 1, 2010
so my friend from work and i have gotten to be close friends over the 2+ years we have worked together. there have been some really good thigs happening at work over the past week and she has been a part of all of it. i am going in this weekend to catch up on things since i havent worked in a few months due to school. would it be appropriate to jokingly be like "will you marry me?" once she tells me everything, assuming its all good, thats what im expecting.

we arent like just work friends, we have done things out of work like beach, movies and concerts and stuff, and we also text each other but we are just friends. i just wanna know how others feel about it and stuff
as far a sour friendship, we are just that, friends. now if something more ended up happening, i wouldnt be against it but neither of us are thinking that right now, and i would say it so she knew it was a joke. im just trying to find out if its something i shouldnt mess with

well she might not like it it will make it okward or she might blush laff n maybe like u but will fall for u

i think you think too much and if you're already freaking out i'd be willing to bet money that it's going to come out all wrong and leave you feeling like a bit of an idiot. no offense, i'm not trying to be mean, i just don't know why this would be such a big issue unless you really do have feelings for her...and if that's the case you definitely shouldn't say it.

Only if you make it completely unserious. If a guy did it seriously to me and just wanted to see my actual reaction I would not think it was funny

Back