am i the only one who finds PDA to be emotionally triggering?

Laura

May 13, 2008
OMG! Boy have I ever felt like I had walked in your shoes. I always felt like no one could ever love or want me. Listen, you are young. 18 is supposed to be a fun age. Since you are in college, have you thought about breaking down the perverbial "I have aspergers wall"? Does the college you attend have any of those fraternities that you can join? They aren't like they used to be, alot safer. Aspergers is not an excuse to be a reckloose. My son was diagnosed when he was 5. We always knew he was different, very smart and gifted, but had a rough time making friends. He is 13 now and with help, he is one very high functioning popular kid. He has more friends on face book then I do, lol. Relax kiddo, love will find its way to you when you least expect it to. As far as drugs are concerned, did you ever think they could hurt your progression with the Aspergers? They are poison. The feeling only lasts for so long and then it goes away. There is no guarantee you will "get some" just because you tripped. And if you do, is that the kind of relationship you really want? You could end up with some nasty hoes STD. Then where will you be? Looking for antibiotics instead of LSD or pot. You dont need that stuff to make a name for yourself. You just be you, do your thing in college and the rest will follow. I will have you know that I was divorced after 3 years of marriage, that was in 2001, and I am 35 now and just stumbled upon my soul mate. Give yourself time, I did.

I am convinced that no girl will ever like me. I am 18 and find it hard to even make friends. Yea , I dont have a life and i cant get any. whatever. I recently came to college. And there is PDA everywhere. I cant even go smoke a cigarette at 4AM without being reminded that nobody loves me or cares about me and never will. i will probably die alone. It makes me want to fUking kill myself or something whenever I see PDA (dont worry, i wont kill myself) .

and there is no way to escape being reminded of this fact. even if i avoid places where there will be PDA, i still get reminded of it . like at a christian organization or something people will say their testimony and stuff and will talk about how they had a bunch of girls and everything and had sex with all of them, etc. and then during this testimony things. 2 people in the group mention having tried LSD.

and i was thinking: i have wanted to try LSD (the drug) since 2007 and have still not managed the social connections to be able to obtain it. Hell, its been a month since I last smoked weed because I cant find a new connection after my once reliable dealer got busted. I cant even get weed. And hearing about the LSD thing really triggered me emotionally . i mean one of the people who tried it got it at a party, just out of the blue someone offered it to them. and they had no desire to try it before that. and that made me feel depressed because it reminded me that everyone else finds socializing easier, has friends that care, and just arent alone. i dont think ill ever get to try lsd. or sex or even have anyone care about me.

i have aspergers and find it really hard to be social. i try my hardest. thanks yahoo for blocking this question from appearing the first time i asked.

Back