Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

LADIES ONLY PLEASE: What the hell's wrong with me?!?

Okay, I know the symptoms are going to sound strikingly similar, but I am not preganant. I know that for sure. Okay so for the past few months, I have been having VERY irregular periods. But that's not all. I've also been having the worst cramps since I started my periods 6 six years ago. And the PMS is REALLY bad. Enough to scare people away. I also can't fall asleep at night, I'm like always hungry, and I'm also craving food like nobody's business. On top of that I've put on like 5kgs in the past 6 months. Well the weight gain, I can't figure out whether it is because all PE lessons have been cancelled coz we have 12th grade finals in about two months so we need to study, or whether is has something to do with this. My concentration is going down the pits as well. And you won't believe it, but I am so moody and senti that I have been weeping and sobbing away while watching 'secret life of the american teenager'!!!! Imagine!!! And the strangest part, I've suddenly developed this strange love for babys and young kids. Like i did like them before, but now it seems like the motive of my life is to love babies! Argh I just wanted to check if there's something seriously wrong with me, coz i didn't wanna get my parents worried for no reason, i didnt wanna visit a gynacologist coz they freak me out :/ please help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are perfectly normal for a teenage girl. Talk to your mother about something you can take for your PMS symptoms. She'll understand.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like you're stressed or depressed. Go ask your mother if you can see a doctor hun if you're really worried about it..