Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you enable the on-screen keyboard and Bluetooth keyboard on an iPad,...

...simultaneously? Our restaurant recently switched over to Rezbook. So far it is a great app but I have one question. The platform we're using to run the app is on Apple's iPad OS. My issue: When I connect my apple bluetooth keyboard, I am no longer able to type directly into the iPad itself but instead I must use the aforementioned keyboard. This is inconvenient for when I start to move around the restaurant with the iPad, (I don't want to have to take my keyboard with me every single time, nor do I want to turn off the keyboard every time i'm done typing). Is there a way to allow for the on-screen keyboard to still be active while the other keyboard is bluetooth connected? Thank you for your help in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This isn't really possible but you CAN bring up the virtual keyboard if you hit the Eject button on the BT keyboard. The only problem is that once you hide the virtual keyboard, you won't get it back until you hit the eject button again. Best bet is to simply turn off the BT on the ipad.

Or, if the device is jailbroken you can get the utility that allows you to swipe across the top of the screen to quickly access the wifi, bluetooth, airplane and brightness toggles.