Can I get more bars if I change from an at&t SIM card to a Verizon SIM card...?

slay9354

Jan 11, 2011
...if i "FIRST" unlock my Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone? I was browsing on youtube and I watched a video about a website called unlockinguniverse.com and the man O.C. was saying that when you unlock your phone you are no longer locked into the at&t network and that you can call someplace out of your country with no charges at all which would normally cost you a specified fee. My question is that if I were to do this (unlock phone) and then go out and buy a "Verizon" SIM card and put THAT one in my phone replacing the older one (at&t) would I get service from Verizon's cell trees? (better reception)

Your phone would have to be able to work on verizons network, which is cdma. At&t is gsm. Usually, you can't use phones from one network on the other.

...if i "FIRST" unlock my Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone? I was browsing on youtube and I watched a video about a website called unlockinguniverse.com and the man O.C. was saying that when you unlock your phone you are no longer locked into the at&t network and that you can call someplace out of your country with no charges at all which would normally cost you a specified fee. My question is that if I were to do this (unlock phone) and then go out and buy a "Verizon" SIM card and put THAT one in my phone replacing the older one (at&t) would I get service from Verizon's cell trees? (better reception)

Note : Free unlocking service may not work longer . Better, you can get paid unlocking servcie from any of the providers like Theunlockarena.com to unlock your Samsung infuse 4g . It is a GSM phone. If you have unlocked it, you can only switch to other GSM networks not with Verizon . Because, it is a CDMA network .

Back