Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you convert to judaism with pierced ears?

what does each denomination think about pierced ears
    Orthodox
    Conservative
    Reconstructionist

and reform.

Junior Member ApostolicChristian's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should convert to Messianic Judaism. But I think you shouldn't wear pierce anymore. It will be forgiven unto you, when you accept Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) as your Lord and Savior. (John 3:16)
    You can do it now! I did, and my life is totally changed. I am not the same. I am still a sinner, I admit, but with each new day, God is working in me, and He is transforming my life.

Accept Yeshua now, with all your heart, and you will be changed. It's a promise by God. And start reading the Tanakh and the New Covenant (Bible).

If you are interested to learn more, contact me.

@Aravah, I love you, no matter what you said. And remember, I am not like many who claim to be christians and are bad to the Jews. I regard the Jews as special people, as they really are (and you are), and I appreciate you. Remember, you were the chosen people. You still are. The holocaust masked itself under Christianity, and that's where the bad image of Christianity came from. I don't support killing, and I strongly am against the holocaust which unfortunately happened. But be sure this: The Lord will save you, oh people of Israel. My heart is with you, and please know that I didn't mean to offend you. I am honest to you, and I want you to know that I LOVE YOU!

The reason I stated about Messianic Judaism is because they claim to hold similar beliefs to us, Christians. I am not an apostate, neither I have abandoned my faith. I am a gentile, and I am Christian. I am not trying to blaspheme the Judaism, and I never claimed to be a Jew. And I'd never do so. Jews are Jews and they are the chosen people. Even if I do claim to be a Jew, I still wouldn't belong to the chosen people. So I don't claim to be, and will never be. I am a gentile, and a Christian, and I am not ashamed of it. We hold similar beliefs, and no matter of anything, you are the people chosen to reveal God to every other nation, and you did so, and you are still doing so, and I will always keep you as special in my heart.

I apologize to you if I have mistaken or done anything wrong against you, and may God forgive me. Please, I don't want to argue with you, and I want to be clear - that I love you. No matter of anything. May YHWH bless you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    answer: All are accepting of converts with pierced ears and tattoos (just don't get any more once you convert)

# # #

Christian - keep your deceptive cult enticement to yourself. YOU and yours are NOT Jews and it is dishonest to claim otherwise and it is dishonest to try and convert others to your brand of CHRISTIANITY when 'messianics' dishonor both religions.

Then pick up some honor and honesty - your 'messianic' claim is a lie. YOU ARE NOT a Jew and your beliefs are blasphemous in Judaism. Why are YOU ashamed of the proper title of Christian? Either you are an apostate that has abandoned the eternal covenant with G-d or you are a Christian.

ALL 'messianics' and 'messianic' claims are rooted in lies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitler damn near brought them to extinction, so they are pretty much taking anything and everything.

They are trying to get their numbers back up again.